‘To accelerate the implementation of technology advancements in solar & other clean energy technologies and to create sustainable development in the society through our products and services”
- Contribute towards reducing the carbon footprint by creating a sustainable and eco-friendly world by promoting Solar and other clean energy.
- Be leaders in developing Solar and clean energy solutions, actively contributing to social welfare and sustainable development.
- Change the lives of all our customers for the better by providing quality and cost effective services.
- Contribute significantly towards achieving the "Jawaharlal Nehru National Solar Mission (JNNSM)" of 100 GW by 2022 through Solar PV installation.
Why choose EnSol?
- We provide quality, cost effective solutions.
- Ensure complete customer satisfaction.
- Solar Plant maintenance service provided.
- Separate R & D for indigenous product development.
- Tie up with Professors from reputed Institutions.
- Creating large awareness about Solar through our EnSol Solar Academy.
Meet Our Technical Team
- R. Anuradha – M.E (Power Electronics), Partner, EnSol ESP
- R. Krishnamoorthy - B.Sc (Ind. Design), Partner, EnSol ESP
- Dr. R. Velraj, Ph.D – Advisor, Professor, Institute for Energy Studies, Anna University
- V. Gayathri – Consultant, (PhD – Energy Storage), Anna University
- S. Subramanian - B.E (EEE), Project Engineer
- Meenakshi Chaturvedi - M.E (Solar Energy), Consultant
- Sathish J - Diploma (Mechanical), Site Engineer